- On receipt of your item, try it on as soon as possible
- If you wish to return something you have purchased, request a Merchandise Return Number (MRN) within 7 days of receipt of your order by contacting the Maximillia returns department by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org - please state your order number in the subject bar and detail which items you wish to return
- Please write your MRN clearly on the outside of your package
- Post the item/s back to us within 10 days of receipt of your MRN
- We will NOT accept returns without a MRN
A return will be considered a late return if you request your MRN more than 7 days after receipt of your item, or if you dispatch your return more than 7 days after receipt of your MRN. Late returns will be accepted at the discretion of Maximillia, and only for a store credit.Refunds
All merchandise that is correctly returned in accordance with the details contained within this page will be credited to the purchaser’s Maximillia account or credit card, with the exception of:
- Layby items, which cannot be returned
- Pre-order items, which may only be returned for exchange or store credit
- Sale items, which may only be returned for exchange or store credit
The shipping costs incurred by the purchaser will not be refunded except when a product is faulty.
Exchanges will only be made for a different size of the same item you are returning. Please make it clear which size you wish to exchange your purchase for when you request your Return Number. If you wish to exchange your purchase for a different product, we recommend you return your purchase for a store credit and then make a separate purchase for the new item.
If you wish to exchange a sale item, return postage will be at the customer's expense.
- Store credits are valid for three months from date of issue
- We reserve the right to deem any outstanding credit values null and void after the expiration date
- Items purchased with store credit are deemed as Final Sale
- Store credits are not valid for existing pre-orders or existing laybys
Items yet to arrive in store can be pre-ordered through our website:
- Add the item/s to your shopping cart and checkout as usual
- You will only be charged a 50% deposit
- Once the deposit has been received by Maximillia, items will be held for you pending arrival in store. You will be notified via email of your order's arrival with a link requesting payment
The remaining 50% must be paid within 7 days of your order's arrival in store. If payment has not been finalised or you have not contacted us within 7 days of your pre-order arriving, we reserve the right to on-sell the item/s and will retain your deposit as a cancellation fee.
We do not guarantee delivery dates for pre-ordered items - delivery time frames stated on our website are only a suggestion and provided to us by the manufacturer. We do not refund for late delivery.
Layby is available if you’d like to purchase an item (excluding sale stock) but need to spread payment over 4 weeks:
- Add the item/s that you wish to layby to your shopping cart
- Select the ‘Layby’ option page during the checkout process
- You will receive an email link prompting you to pay the 50% deposit
- The deposit must be received within 24 hours to confirm your layby
If a layby is not finalised within 4 weeks Maximillia will retain all payments made towards the order as a cancellation fee.
This site is owned and operated by Diplomat Holdings Pty Ltd, Australia, trading as Maximilia. All content, including but not limited to, photographs, pictures, designs, written and other content, are copyrighted to Maximillia. The reproduction of any content is prohibited without the consent of Maximillia.